Wednesday 10 May 2017

Linda Cruises Again: But this time it's an all girl team with my mum and sister (Margaret and Jeannette)

So, I'm holidaying with my mum (Margaret) and sister (Jeannette) for a one week cruise on P&O Oceana on 11th May 2017.  David's stopping at home to get a start on the garden, I know he's a little jealous but the week will fly by and he has lots of invitations for meals with our two children and his mum and dad so I'm sure he will be fine.

We had a similar girls week last year to give mum a holiday, and also consider it a special time with her away from the stresses of everyday life.  The holiday was a huge success and we immediately made plans to repeat the trip again this year.

Oceana was the first cruise ship I ever sailed on with David to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary and has a special place in our hearts.  It's one of P&O's older ships, classed as a mid-size ship and remains to be a firm favourite with many cruisers.

Since our last cruise we've treated ourselves to a "GoPro" - which for this cruise will be affectionately known as "NanCam".  We haven't had chance to have a practice but will attempt to try and do a few uploads with it.


I'm hoping to keep the blog going for the full week but I often get distracted when I'm enjoying myself too much and the lack of wifi often hinders updates.  

Anyway I hope you enjoy sailing with us................................


Itinerary


 Day 1 - Embark at Malta
Day 2 - Sea Day
                                                                      Day 3 - Athens
Day 4 - Mykonos
Day 5 - Katakolon
Day 6 - Sarande
Day 7 - Sea Day
Day 8 - Disembark at Malta



P&O Oceana







No comments:

Post a Comment